Banner Image

Ocular Boards

Announcement

Ocular Boards 2.0 Update 1.1.1 out now!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ocular Boards » Everybody Hates Chris » Sepri rapes Toast [THE FANFIC]

Sepri rapes Toast [THE FANFIC]

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Hey guys heres my sweet and cool fanfic dont hate in the comments plz also dont show kevin robinson from school this otherwise my e-penor will be ruined xdxdxd

It was a normal day for everyone... except Toast. He was fucking handcuffed to a pole. Toast was about to accept his fate until he saw a figure come through the door. As the light shined down upon the figure Toast noticed something... He could see right through them. The figure stepped forth and revealed themselves. It was Sepri, Toast was relieved to see someone but at the same time he thought "Out of all the people to help me its fucking Sepri" Toast was in a state of pure confusion so he blurted out without thinking "Touch me" Sepri complied. She touched Toast just as he snapped back to reality, realizing the situation hes in he puts on his old charm and replies with "You idiot, your dna has been assimilated. I am now you, It is only a matter of time before my cells take over your body and you are completely replaced with plastiq." Sepri actually believed Toasts bullshitting. "Is there any way I can undo this?" She said. "Touch me again and you'll probably reverse it" Toast blindly said without thinking again. Toast was about to cover it up with another lie but he got an idea as Sepri approached him once again. She touched him and Toast sprung back with "YOU IDIOT YOU TOUCHED ME AGAIN!" Sepri got double pranked and was starting to get miffed. "Dammit" She yelled with the anger of 73 black women. "That means my cells are gonna take over my cells that are fighting your cells" Toast said trying to sound smart. "Ha just joking all you did was touch me twice" Toast said as he wanted to regain her trust. Sepri was surprised that Toast of all people pranked her. "Oh shit, so... can I keep touching you please" She mumbled under her breath. "I can't move i'm handcuffed to this pole can you help me get out of this" Toast said in a desperate attempt to remove himself from this telephone pole. There was a moment of awkward silence until Toast said "That involves touching me" Sepri immediately got an idea when she heard those words come out of his mouth, she formed her finger into a key and unlocked the handcuffs. Toast looked Sepri in the eye and said "Thanks... I have only one thing to say to you... FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM" Toast forced a wheeze and started dancing, He was so enthralled in his dance that he didn't notice Sepri getting way too close to him. She started touching him in weird places as his dance slowed to a crawl. Toast turned around and said "Ma'am what are you doing?" Sepri started kissing Toast "I didnt want this life, I just wanted to rock and roll and you are trying to kiss me in my nonexistent mouth" Toast said to Sepri. "I don't care, I'm still kissing you" Sepri said hornily. "Not when I move my face around" Toast retaliated by moving his eyes and mouth around as they all tried their hardest to dodge Sepri's lips. Sepri held Toast tighter and started kissing him even harder. "I don't think kissing plastic is good for you" Toast said as he was starting to be intimidated by her relentless kissing. Sepri started licking his face and this caught Toast by surprise as she started to moan. The moaning was slowly but surely cranked up as she melted a little. She pushed herself and Toast to the floor as she started melting even harder. Sepri and Toasts pelvis connected to eachother like glue as she started to hump him "What are you doing, You're gonna dent my cool shorts!" Toast cried. Sepri hugged Toast even tighter as the assault on his pelvis only began. She started to moan even louder as Toast thinks about all the decisions in his life that led up to this point, He was caught off guard as Sepri started to hump him even harder. Toast just looked Sepri in the eyes, the deep colors of orange giving him a false sense of peace as he fell deeper into his emotions with every thrust. Sepri laid her head on Toasts body as she continued the nonstop humping. Sepri was trying to say something but only grunts and random parts of a word came out of her mouth. Sepri let out one huge, long moan as she spattered Toast with slime. Her moan quieted down as she started to melt ontop of him, her moans turned into heavy breathing and it remained that way for about 30 seconds. Sepri got off of Toast and got back into her original form. A whole lot of thoughts where going thru Toasts head at the moment but his thoughts where interrupted by Sepri screaming "APRIL FOURTH, GET PRANKED!" Toast was very dissapointed by this as he watched Sepri jump out of the window, never to be seen again...

mod edit: holy shit this is real

Last edited by We are Toast (2017-04-09 23:51:53)

Holy fuck

Beautiful.

SackChan wrote:

Beautiful.

on a scale of 0 to 200.0% how good was the fanfic

We are Toast wrote:

on a scale of 0 to 200.0% how good was the fanfic

300.0%

amazing, this changed my life

Tab64 wrote:

amazing, this changed my life

It better have I spent about 20 minutes on this

+1

a true work of art

i love it

+1

SepriFuckingSucks wrote:

i love it

I did this all for you pleasegivemesucc

one of the greatest authors of our time

Me-Money-Mix wrote:

one of the greatest authors of our time

True that

This should be in a museum.

I want to die

You are here » Ocular Boards » Everybody Hates Chris » Sepri rapes Toast [THE FANFIC]