Banner Image

Ocular Boards

Announcement

Ocular Boards 2.0 Update 1.1.1 out now!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ocular Boards » Plane Escape Discussion » Plane Escape - Chapter 1 + Discussion

Plane Escape - Chapter 1 + Discussion

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Alright. Here goes. Coming soon on WattPad as well.

---

Plane Escape

Chapter 1

The Pierce Family is doing last minute packing for their trip to Washington. The family consists of a mother named Clarice, Father named Frank, a 14 year old daughter named Emily, and a 12 year old son named Connor.

> EMILY: Hey Connor, you’re bringing your Gameboy right? <

> CONNOR: Yeah Emily, of course I am! <

> CLARICE: Oh kids, you know we’re going to Washington right? To meet our grandparents, who have a nice house with lots of backyard to explore! You don’t want to be cooped up all day, do you? <

> EMILY: I don’t know mom, maybe I do. <

> CONNOR: You’re so boring Emily. <

> EMILY: Hey, I could go outside… well, if I really needed to, that is. <

> CONNOR: As I said, boring. <

> FRANK: I remember back in my day, we didn’t even have electronics to sit in the house with all day. <

> EMILY: We come from rich descendence, you probably had a TV with an antenna back in those old days. <

> FRANK: Well, I… I still went outside for social purposes. <

> EMILY: *yawns* This argument is SOOO boring me out, anything else on the checklist? <

> CLARICE: I don’t think so, everythings been checked off, remember to check your bags before we go just incase. <

Emily checks her bag and then goes to the scrapbook. She finds a picture of her beloved one, Jeremy, and proceeds to stare for several seconds before her brother interrupts her.

> CONNOR: Ugh, THAT guy? He’s bad news honestly. <

> EMILY: Shut… up… <

> CONNOR: And what were you doing with him that one ti--? <

> EMILY: Uhhhh, that’s some uhh… old news, non-canon, no longer part of the story, put it so far out of your mind its in hell! <

> CONNOR:    <

> EMILY: Check your bag doofus, we’re leaving in a few. <

All the bags have been checked by family members and they proceed to move out of the big house to pack their bags in the 2 cars. One is a station wagon and the other is a sports car with a trunk. Emily gets in the sports car with Frank as the driver and Connor is in the station wagon with Clarice as the driver.

The parents then, once all the bags are packed, get in their cars and start up, then proceed to pull out of the parking lot.

> FRANK: HEY CLAIRE! <

> CLARICE: WHAT? <

> FRANK: RACE YA TO THE AIRPORT! <

Franks car speeds out of the driveway!

> EMILY: WOO-HOO!!! <

> CLARICE: Men with their big cars… <

> CONNOR:   <

Clarice pulls out of the drive way to begin catching up with Frank.

---

> YOU’RE TIME HAS COME. BOARD THE AIRCRAFT BEFORE IT TAKES OFF. I AM COUNTING ON YOU BOTH. <

> I will not disappoint you, sir.

> Neither shall I <

---

The family makes it to the airport and go through security, then they board their planes.

The Pierce family takes their seats. The children next to eachother and the parents off across sitting next to eachother.

> PILOT: Please buckle your seatbelt, listen to the flight attendants for guidance incase of an emergency and we will be taking off in 5 minutes. <

The flight attendants handed all the passengers some gum and got back to their spots for take off.

---

> ARM YOUR PISTOL MY FRIEND. THEN RISE FROM YOUR SEAT. DO SO FAST. <

---

The sound of a gun clicking is heard. 2 men jump up from their seat with pistols.

> ???: EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND! <

> ????: GET ON THE GROUND MOTHERFUCKER! <

The passengers are bewildered, in shock even! One of the men is running for the cockpit area and no one reacts due to shock..

The man breaks into the cockpit and forcefully grabs the pilot, while killing the co-pilot with a headshot.

The pilot, grabbed by the neck, is now the subject of hostage.

> ???: YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW! YOU LISTEN, AND STOP YOUR WHIMPERING YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES! <

> ????: Yeah, SHUT THE HELL UP! <

> ???: You’re president… Who’s it again? Some other white man in a business suit. We do not agree with--- <

> PASSENGER: LET THE PILOT GO! <

> ???: YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP MOTHERFUCKER <

> ????: I OUGHTA FUCKING KILL YOUR SORRY ASS <

???? grabs the passenger by the throat and snaps his neck slowly.

> ???: YOU WANNA END UP LIKE THIS GUY? LIKE THAT FUCKING GUY? WANNA END UP LIKE THIS OTHER GUY TOO? <

??? Shoots the pilot in the head.

> ???: ANY QUESTIONS? ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE I CONTINUE? <

> ???: GOOD. Now… your country, dominated in white men in business suits…basically, the prime image of this worthless, boring country, America, we do not like the way they treat us people with differing religious beliefs. You’re simple-minded group of people have… well… been entertaining but not what we want for OUR religion. <

> PASSENGER: So… you’re just trying to stop people from believing what they believe in? <

> ???: Yes… that is correct. <

??? shoots the passenger in the face.

> ???: As I’ve said, no interruptions please. We believe that your religions get in the way of ours, we want ours to spread, our true message to be heard, and your false religions, trying to stop all of this, heh… <

A passenger storms up to the terrorist, only for the terrorist to pull out a knife and stab the passenger in the throat.

> ???: ARE YOU DUMB AMERICANS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AN ATTA--- <

Suddenly, huge turbulence hits the plane and its noted the plane is started to lean downward.

The terrorist is trying to hold on and so are the passengers, but one passenger escapes their seat.

Emily Pierce.

Emily is tumbling downward and hits the terrorists legs, they both begin to spiral downward. Emily takes this chance to fight the terrorist.

Emily grabs the terrorist by the throat and begins clawing at it. The terrorist grabs Emily by her shirt and begins trying to bang her skull onto the floor, but Emily resists and Emily begins swinging at the terrorist, hurting him severely. Emily manages to get up as the plane is auto-adjusting itself.

> ????: I CAN’T CONTROL AIRPLANE! I CAN’T FLY THIS! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! <

> ???: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T--- <

Emily jumps the terrorist and sets him to the ground, she flips the man over after much effort and begins growling at him. The terrorist grabs Emily and throws her off of him onto the wall. He then goes up to Emily and punches her in the chest, breaking a rib and grabs her by the throat and uses her as a hostage to the passengers.

> ???: SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY… TO FIGHT ME… US…? <

The terrorist grabs a knife and holds it up to Emily’s throat. Her parents scream.

> FRANK: DON’T YOU DARE… <

> ???: Say goodbye, little… american… gir-- <

The plane begins leaning downward much harder than last time, making passengers without their seatbelts fall out of their seat and tumble over eachother. Along with the terrorist, allowing Emily freedom.

> ????: WE’RE ABOUT TO CRASH THE PLANE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <

The plane is spiraling downward, barrel-rolling into the ground. The plane, as soon as it adjusts itself, a wing hits a building, causing the plane to violently shake and then eventually, crash into the ground.

Everything goes black.

Here we go.

Nice

You are here » Ocular Boards » Plane Escape Discussion » Plane Escape - Chapter 1 + Discussion